Building menus the right way
Creating the perfect menu is a science within itself. Across our corporation, we strive to stay on trend and tailor each menu to the audience it will be served to–for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack time. There is no “one-size-fits-all” approach and our menu-building process is proof of that.
- Our chefs and operations specialists collaborate to develop recipes that reflect market trends and take into consideration our consumers’ feedback.
- Our purchasing department builds close relationships with vendors and works with our dietitians to research individual products.
- Our management team continuously consults with our dietitians to determine what fits into each audience’s program.
- Our food service directors teach kitchen staffs to produce products in an optimal manner.
- Our management team, kitchen staffs and even consumers are involved in taste tests and provide feedback when possible.
- Our menus are published to Nutrislice and feature nutritional and allergen information. Parents and students can check their specific school menus and submit real-time feedback via the Nutrislice mobile app or website.
In addition to thoroughly testing each menu, we keep standards and national guidelines in mind so that our customers always fulfill their meal criteria.
Beyond standard meals, our team can also work with you to create custom menus for special events. Whether you have a continental breakfast or an upscale dinner in mind, we can make any occasion unique and delicious.